The Financial Times has written this article for financial advisers on how best to help those clients who are divorcing later in life....
- Whilst working with Hedges Law, I felt considered and informed throughout. I believe that this personal service and strategy in recruiting the brightest but most engaging people is the firm's greatest strength.
- I've been engaging the services of Hedges Law for around six months. During that time, without exception, every member of staff I've worked with is A-Class.
- Hedges' client-first approach is admirable, and the promptness and dedication to the work that they do is unmatchable. I couldn't have asked for a better law firm.
- Thank you so much : you have been unfailingly brilliant in the face of some pretty stiff 'opposition'!
- My relief and endless gratitude to you for your hard work and sympathetic handling of my distress.
- I would like to say out loud that we were very impressed with the service you provided. Your attention has been second to none. Thank you.
- Working with Hedges has been a breath of fresh air in terms of helpfulness, efficiency and overall, extensive knowledge of the law.
- I will always be grateful to you and your firm for all the amazing support and advice. The way you rallied around us at such short notice on that day too was exceptional.
- Hedges Law really acted in our best interest, maintaining excellent performance under time pressure. Everyone I spoke to was very friendly yet with amazing efficiency.